The How-To sections contains many solutions to common patterns. The section is broken into two subsections. The basic subsection contains code for common problems. The advanced subsection contains code for specialized problems that may come up every now and then.
- Control agent that is selected to run task
- Control task concurrency on agent
- Control the number of cores allocated for a task
- Control how events are dispatched
- Submitting sub or child jobs
- Communicate with tasks by sending messages
- Explicitly manage .NET assemblies
- Get the state of the cluster
- Dynamically control the resources allocated to task
- Synchronize tasks on same machine
- Send task file dependencies
- Set host configuration file
- Set host working directory
- Specify the maximum amount of time a task should run
- Send email when task encounters error.