Insert Map/Globe Controls into a Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
AGI's STK product ships with map and globe ActiveX controls that
can be inserted into a Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation.
Inserting these controls into a Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
presentation is significantly different from the methods used in
previous versions of Microsoft PowerPoint. The following steps are
designed to assist you in accessing and inserting the STK controls
into a Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation.
Note: Before proceeding with the steps
below, ensure that STK 11 is installed on the computer that will be
used for creating the Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
- Click the round, "Microsoft Office" button in the upper-left
corner of the PowerPoint window.
- Click the PowerPoint Options button.
- This will open up the options window to the Popular tab.
Check the Show Developer Tab in the Ribbon checkbox.
- Click OK to return to PowerPoint.
- Click the Developer tab.
- Select the More Controls button (located in the
Controls section and represented by the hammer & wrench
icon). This will bring up a list of available controls.
- Select the desired AGI control (AGI Map Control 11 or
AGI Globe Control 11) and click OK.
- Once a control has been selected, click on the area of the
PowerPoint presentation's slide where you would like the control to
appear, and drag the mouse to create the bounding box for the
control. When you're satisfied with the size of the control's
bounding box, release the left mouse button on the slide to draw
STK 11.2.1 Programming Interface