Adding STK X Controls to a Visual Studio Project
The following instructions and illustrations are for Visual
Studio 2015 projects.
- If the Toolbox is not visible, select Toolbox from the View
- On the Toolbox, select the Components tab, and right-click on
the Toolbox background.
- Select Choose Items... from the context menu.
- In the Choose Toolbox Items dialog, select the COM Components
- Select the checkbox next to each the following controls that
you intend to use in your project (the illustration shows all 3
- AGI Globe Control 11
- AGI Graphics Analysis Control 11
- AGI Map Control 11
- Click OK. The controls are now ready to be dragged and dropped
onto your Windows form.
STK 11.2.1 Programming Interface